Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Almost December!

Can you believe it? I think I am ready for it, at least I hope I am. Have you bought or made all of the gifts you are giving this year?

I have been busy, working my 9-5 job, working at The Rusty Bucket most Saturdays and trying to find time for crafting in between family time and all that work.  I have found a bit of time and I savor every minute of it.

I just had two craft shows at work. The hospital system I work for has them every year for employees to sell their crafts. I had so much fun and met a lot of co workers who share the need to be crafty.

I want to show you some pictures of things I have been making.  I love making Christmas items and wish I could do it all year round. There are just too many other cool things to make though. So here is a little sampling of what I have done.

I am really not a fan of putting the images in an album like that but I figured since there were so many pictures it was the best way. I am leaving quite a few out only because there are just too many and I don’t want to bore you.

The family and I went to Myrtle Beach SC this past weekend and had a great time. We even got to go swimming. Yes swimming outside at the end of November!!!! We had a blast. Life is going great for us. The kids are doing awesome in school and at home, even though they could probably do a little more chores. Work is fantastic and I couldn’t ask for a better job, boss, co-workers. Prancer is still doing well, all though he is a quite spoiled little pup.

I hope you are doing well and enjoying life. Maybe next time it wont be so long in between posts. I have some great things happening I want to tell you about! Take care and don’t forget to find a little stitching time!

~ Jennifer ~

 

 


 
 



 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: